Smartphones have made medical dictation easier than ever before. All you need is the right software and the smartphone already in your pocket to get started. And if that smartphone is an iPhone, you have to check out Mobius Conveyor, the best medical dictation app for iPhone.
Conveyor is an app that makes your smartphone a microphone for instant medical dictation on any computer. Let’s look at how it works and why it stands out among medical dictation apps for iPhone.
What is Mobius Conveyor for iPhone?
Mobius Conveyor is the fastest and most intuitive medical dictation product available for iPhone. It is 50% faster than manual keyboarding and makes clinical documentation more convenient than any other product on the market.
The fantastic thing about Conveyor is that it instantly creates a secure connection between your iOS device and the Mac or PC where you want to dictate. Once you have the app, you can connect to your laptop and computers at the hospital without installing any software.
After downloading Conveyor on your iPhone, plug a thumb-sized USB ($149) into the computer you want to dictate on (you can also download software and connect with a QR code if you don’t have the USB device). Put Conveyor in live dictation mode, and the words you speak into your smartphone will appear wherever you place your computer cursor. Anywhere you would usually type, now you can dictate.
Physicians love using Conveyor for clinical documentation, but its portability is what stands out. You can use Conveyor to dictate in:
- EMR fields
- Messages to patients
- Word documents
- Anywhere else you can type
Conveyor gives you medical dictation how it should be: incredibly accurate, secure, intuitive, and compatible with any computer.
What is the best medical dictation app for iPhone?
There are now several medical dictation and transcription apps available for iPhone.
For example, Nuance’s Dragon Medical One, athenaOne, and DeepScribe offer apps compatible with your iOS device. While each app provides an accurate voice recognition function that understands medical terminology, they vary substantially in design and features.
Here are the top features that make Mobius Conveyor the top mobile medical dictation app on the market:
- No software: Plug in the USB and start speaking. Conveyor sends your words wherever you place your cursor.
- Universal: Conveyor works on Mac, PC, and any other operating system.
- Mobile: Conveyor lives on your iPhone, so when you change computers, your custom vocabulary, text macros, and AI-trained voice recognition software travel with you.
- Safe: Using Conveyor minimizes using handheld workstation microphones that are not cleaned between users. And the housing of the Conveyor USB device contains a silver-based additive that inhibits microbial growth.
- Secure: Conveyor USB devices are linked to a single user account and automatically establish an encrypted connection to the provider’s mobile devices.
- Much more: The app includes secure dictation memos, text macros, and specialty-specific dictations. Learn about the additional features that make Conveyor physicians’ favorite dictation solution.
Features List Comparison
Try Mobius Conveyor for free
We believe Mobius Conveyor is the best medical dictation app for iPhone, but don’t take our word for it. Here’s what other doctors are saying about their experience with Conveyor:
“I work in a busy family practice and provide care in the emergency room and hospital. Mobius Conveyor allows me to dictate my notes into different EMRs easily. No hassle of making sure they are compatible or need to find a microphone. My productivity has increased, and I am finally apple to have notes completed so I can go home to be with my family!”Dr. Kent Niss, MD
Family Medicine Specialist
“I tried Mobius and immediately had fewer errors than Dragon, which I used for 10+ years. The ability to use multiple computers, including a mix of PC and Mac computers, was so easy. Mobius MD is a game-changer in the world of medical dictation.”Dr. Jay Larson, MD
“I’m so happy I can do medical dictations on my Mac. Now I can keep my whole life on my Mac. It has really streamlined things.”Dr. John Williams, MD, FACS
Surgeon and Chairman of the President’s Cancer Panel
If you’re a doctor who dictates clinical notes and uses an iPhone or Mac, consider Mobius Conveyor. Download the app to start a free trial today and see if Conveyor is the solution you’ve been looking for.